Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brad

Brad and Zak met us in Dallas. They both arrived late Thursday afternoon and started the party. Because Matt was back in Little Rock, I got to hang with the boys by myself. We had dinner with Mike and Teresa at the hotel, and the three of us continued to hang at the bar. Until they closed.
If you don't know Brad, let me tell you. He is a hoot. Brad is Matt's cousin and is in school at UCA. Every time I see him, he teaches me something so incredibly stupid. This weekend he taught me "the turkey", "the snail", and "the snurkey". Don't worry- I didn't wear them out. :)  Let me explain. You know how you fist bump? Well, when you go to bump, one person puts his/her hand up like a high five, and it looks like a turkey and that's "the turkey". "The snail" is similar, but instead of putting your hand up for a five, you go under the other person's fist and hold 2 fingers up. It looks like a little snail. "The snurkey" is a combination of the other 2, but both people have to participate. I can not believe I just explained that. WOW.
He also taught me something else that is equally as ridiculous. Brad thinks it is so funny to add "sk" onto the ends of words. He started this habit when he watched Burlesque and thought the sound of the word was too funny not to incorporate into his everyday life. So, now Brad says things like "hogsk", "airplanesk", and "mallsk". He has started adding the suffix on every word that comes out of his mouth... some I can't repeat on my blog. :)
We always have so much fun with Brad. He's the life of the party!
I don't have a good picture of us from this weekend, but to show his personality, these 2 were taken at our wedding...



No comments:

Post a Comment