Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My New Job

I am soo excited about starting my new job tomorrow! I will be about 3 minutes from our apartment and even closer once we move into our house in August. I know I have so much to learn, but I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I will be an SLP half of the day and the Program Manager for all therapies the rest of the day. I will be learning medicare and private insurance billing, as well as planning the treatment times for each discipline for each patient. This facility has never had a therapy department before, so we are all starting with a blank slate. I am ready to jump in and get to learning!
Today, I went to Office Max and got a few supplies. I absolutely love office supplies! Pens and pencils, highlighters, paperclips, post-its, legal pads, binders, dividers, sharpies... I know I didn't get everything I need, but I didn't wanna break my bank in one stop. :)
I ordered some new scrubs last week. Red & Black, Black & Hot Pink, and Yellow & Light Blue. So, today I stopped at Old Navy and picked up some tee's to wear under my scrubs. They were on sale at $5 each, so I got 6! Can you tell I'm excited?
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment