Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trip To Russellville

Last weekend we made the quickest trip ever! At the last minute, I needed to get in to see Dr. Dalton (my TMJ doctor/dentist) and he agreed to see me Saturday morning. Unfortunately, another blizzard hit Cleveland that Friday morning... so we had to drive to Detroit to get out of town. Cancellations and delays led to us getting to Russellville at 3 am Saturday morning. UGH! Then, I had to be Conway at 8 and Matt drove back to Little Rock to get our luggage. We were in Russellville for a total of 25 hours... Quickest. Trip. Ever.
Three upsides to this whirlwind:
Jeremy. Jax. Emily. :)
Saturday night was charity ball, so we got to keep Emily. YAY! I loved every minute with that sweet girl.
Seriously, look at those cheeks! We had so much fun keeping her!

I'm not sure who is happier here... I think it may be Uncle Matt :)

We also got to hang out with the boys, but there was too much going on to stop for pictures! Haha! Jeremy and Jax were wild men... and they got every second of play time out of us that they could! 

No comments:

Post a Comment