Monday, March 21, 2011

8 More Days...

Til I can eat REAL food! I have been on a pureed/soft diet since my surgery, but I didn't really eat much the days leading up to it, so let's say it's been 2 weeks since I've had a good meal. I am so sick of soups and mashed potatoes! I'm not supposed to have anything that I have to chew. On the upside, I have lost a few pounds. :) Matt has been so sweet. He has been grocery shopping numerous times (many of those just to pick up 1 or 2 things) and has made everything he could think of for something "different" for me to eat. I go for my follow up appointment Tuesday, and I am crossing my fingers for a diet upgrade. :) If everything goes like I'm hoping... It's Outback for the Wilkins' Tuesday night! ...And I already know what's on the menu...





I can taste it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment