Saturday, April 2, 2011

Date Night

Matt and I had a date night last night and it was wonderful! We haven't been out since my surgery, which was 3 weeks ago. Both of us LOVE Chinato on East 4th, and it was packed last night. The Indians' home opener was also yesterday, so you can just imagine the crowds and partying going on. It took us about 30 minutes to go 11 blocks with all the traffic. Unfortunately, the Indians lost- no real surprise there. Maybe this season will be better than last for them!
We had such a good time... my favorite restaurant with my favorite person. :) We shared this bottle of wine...

Felsina, Chianti Classico Riserva, 2006
I never liked red wine until we were in Italy. Now, I could drink it everyday. :) 

We had a low key Saturday. Slept in, hair cut, grocery store, and tonight we are staying home and watching basketball. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment