Monday, September 26, 2011

I heart Fall

I. LOVE. FALL. 
Everything about it.
The weather. Football. The clothes. My hair. Boots. Sweaters. Hoodies. Candles. MY BIRTHDAY! 
Fall has always been my favorite. I love fall decorations for my house! Pumpkins and apples, cider and hot chocolate, routine, scarecrows, games every weekend, Halloween, Thanksgiving, food, mums, and my birthday. :) 
I love those mornings when there is a frost on the ground, but the temps get to 65 during the day; the days where flip flops are gone, but it isn't quite freezing yet.

I also love getting birthday surprises in the mail. Just today I received:
$20 off purchase at White House Black Market
$10 off purchase at Victoria's Secret
$15 off purchase at The Limited
$20 off purchase at Vera Bradley
ALL just because it's my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment