Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

I'm a little late on this post, but I have been working a lot, and when I get home I just wanna do nothing! My mom and dad drove up to Cleveland the Monday before Thanksgiving and stayed the week with us! Luckily, I was able to take off Thursday and Friday and spend some time with them. Tuesday they picked me up for lunch at Paninni's. It was a nice break in my day! That night, Matt made a taco bar for us- one of our favorites! After work on Wednesday, we headed out to Crocker Park. Dad and Matt went to the bar for some drinks, while me and Mom enjoys pedicures with martinis. :) Then we ate at Vieng's. Oh, Vieng's. I can't even describe how much I love this restaurant! We ate and ate and ate, and drank and drank and drank. :)
Thursday, we were up early. Pumpkin spice coffee and the Macy's Parade! Matt got the turkey in the oven, and I got the dressing started.
This was our Thanksgiving Menu:
Turkey
Mammaw's Dressing
Green Bean Bundles
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Rolls
Pumpkin Bread
Apple Pie and Ice Cream

It was sooo good! And... we only had leftovers for about 2 days! HA!

Friday, mom and I battled the crowds. We got to the mall about 6 am and hit the ground running. We shopped the mall, Target, Pier One, and Books A-Million. Then, we came home for some Razorback football! The HOGS got beat, but no big complaints here. They were playing the #1 team!! Mom and Dad decided to get on the road Friday night. They drove all night... and I'm sure they were EXHAUSTED the next day.
I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't even get my camera out all week. We just had a great time visiting and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment