Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!
Matt and I rang in the new year on the couch... and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. (Except the sinus infection that creeped up on me Friday.) We slept in Saturday after traveling the past 2 weekends, and spent the day catching up on some tv and football! 
Neither one of us really made any resolutions for the new year; we just want to be healthier, which will lead to shedding a few unwanted pounds, and just being happy. I know 2012 has a lot in store for us. First up is our cruise to Jamaica, Haiti, and Mexico in March, then Matt will graduate law school in May, we will celebrate our 3rd anniversary, we will move back to God's Country aka Arkansas. :) And we will both be starting new jobs and settling down! I can honestly say that I am more than excited for all of these things to happen! I am ready to be back in the south and be closer to family and friends. I am also looking forward to NOT spending all my time on an airplane. 
Hope this year brings you laughs, love, and happiness!

1 comment: