Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting Things Ready...

I can't believe we are already getting ready to head back home! Have we really been in Cleveland almost 3 years?? I remember thinking when we first moved that this was going to be the l o n g e s t 3 years of my life. It seemed that way in the beginning, but once we settled in and learned where to go and what all there is to do, time started to fly... even in the winter months when it NEVER stopped snowing!
We listed our townhouse in February, and we've had 2 open houses so far. I am not a fan of having my house on the market... you never know when the realtor is going to just pop in or call with someone to come look! No bites yet, but we are hopeful!
I took some pictures of our house to remember it...






Our townhouse is downtown and part of the Avenue District. (Townhomes and Condos) We have 3 floors, but all these pictures are of the main floor. The first floor is the garage and Matt's office. The second floor is living space... kitchen, dining room, and living room. The third floor is our bedroom and bathroom, the laundry closet, and a guest room/bathroom. We also have a rooftop deck that overlooks the downtown area. You can barely see Lake Eerie from the deck! 
As excited as I am about moving back to Arkansas, I am sad to be leaving the big city. We have found some of the cutest little spots for shopping, movies, and dinner. Cleveland has been good to us... It's been good for Matt for his education, to me for great job opportunities, and to us and our marriage. 

2 comments:

  1. Morgan! Im so excited you are coming back to Arkasnas! yay! AND I love that you still have the "W" painting! :) good luck with the transition back!...and if you want to work with peds :) :) :) let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your mother must be excited!! I LOVE your house!!!

    ReplyDelete