Friday, March 30, 2012

Unusual Winter & Cookies

This has been such a strange winter, especially for Cleveland! We have only gotten about 3 snows, and none have lasted more than a few days because it just hasn't stayed cold enough! No complaints here, but I was kinda hoping for a last big snow before we move back south. Oh well... It's been easier to keep the house clean! :)
Yesterday was a long day. I worked at 2 facilities, and I didn't get home until about 7:30 last night. I had promised my patients some cookies, so I went to work in the kitchen and made Puffy Vanilla and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. OH. MY. WORD. They were gone within about 10 minutes of me walking in the door this morning!
I try to take in goodies about 2-3 times a month. My patients love little happies, and I love being the one to make their day! Hope everyone had a good week... I'm so ready for a restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment