Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Lazy Weekend

Matt has been gone since Wednesday. That is just too long. During the week, it wasn't so bad because I scheduled to PRN after my full time job. But, my weekend was kinda lonely. Friday when I got home, I took a long, and much needed, nap. Then I caught up on my DVR shows and picked up the house. Saturday, I was up early to head to West Lake. I get my hair done at Charles Scott at Crocker Park, and have grown to LOVE my hair girl, Keri. She will be missed when we move! After a little pampering, I stopped at Chick-Fil-A on the way home. I wanted to see a movie, but the time just didn't work out. Saturday afternoon I made White Chocolate Raspberry Scones. I am becoming quite the baker! :)
They are amazing. And I am so proud of myself because they are so good! You have to try them...
Get the recipe here!
That night I was all ready for the Final Four games... sad about Louisville's loss, but ecstatic about Ohio State's loss! I know we live in Ohio, but we are not, and will never be, OSU fans. And, as much smack as I talked at work Friday, I was going to have to call in sick Monday if they had won! LOL! I really hope Kansas can hang in with Kentucky... and beat them!
Today was just my day. I slept in. Then I drove out to Strongsville for a little window shopping, had lunch, and saw Mirror Mirror. I love that all my favorite movies as a kid are being remade as adult movies. So fun! Julia Roberts did an amazing job... she played the part perfectly!
On the way home, I stopped at Target and Liquid Planet... now I'm home with my hair rolled in socks :) and waiting on the ACMs tonight. And for Matt to get home... I have missed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment