Saturday, April 7, 2012

This and That

Matt's graduation is just a few weeks away, and before that he has finals, we are moving, and just a ton of stuff to get done! I have been looking for a while for a dress, and I finally found the perfect one for his big day.
The Blue Door Boutique is a little store out of Georgia. I found them on Facebook, and I have ordered a dress before that I absolutely love! I decided last night that this is the dress I need! I am thinking nude heels... but what kind of jewelry? Silver, Gold, Pearls??
You can shop at the BDB here!

His graduation is on a Sunday, so we are celebrating the night before at Lola... Michael Symon's restaurant. It is one of our favorite places in Cleveland, and we don't a chance to go often, so we are excited!

We have BIG news...

We are moving to Fayetteville!! 
It is 100% happening! We already have an apartment, and after Matt takes the bar, we will be house hunting! This is so exciting for both of us. I have always wanted to live in NW Arkansas... Not only is it fun for us with all the games and friends who are there, it is a wonderful place to raise a family! 

3 comments:

  1. I love BDB! I'm wearing a dress from their tomorrow for Easter! And that one is too cute! So excited about y'all's move and good luck for Matt as he takes the bar! I know he will do great! Love, The Neals:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with the nude heels and the gold jewels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete