Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fayetteville

We are finally back in Arkansas, and it is pure bliss. We are living in a furnished apartment for the summer until Matt takes the Bar at the end of July. Then, we are going to find a more permanent place to live... with our own furniture and all of our belongings! But, for now we are happy just being in Fayetteville.
This week has been crazy. Monday, I slept in because we didn't get to bed until late, and I needed the rest. I caught up on laundry and finished unpacking our suitcases. Today, Matt and I ran around town trying to get everything done... We had to get our cars assessed, new licenses, open a bank account, and drop a few things off at the storage unit. I also had to finish some paperwork and do some things for my new job! Tomorrow is a little more laid back for us. When Matt and Zak get out of their Bar Review class, we are going to Russellville to get some things from Zak's POD and exchange a mattress so we can actually sleep tomorrow night! I am meeting with my new boss Thursday morning, and I am so excited! I am working for Incite Therapy at a Skilled Nursing Facility in Rogers.
I feel completely overwhelmed, but so ready for this chapter of our lives to really begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment