Saturday, June 30, 2012

Getting it Together!

It has been a great week for the Wilkins! We found a condo that we love and were able to rent it starting in July! I am beyond excited! It's perfect for us.
It is in a great neighborhood, and we have a community pool. The condo is 2 floors, with the living space and master bed and bath on the first floor. Upstairs is 2 bedrooms with a jack and jill bathroom.

I also got a new job!! I am now the Program Manager at Butterfield Trail for Genesis Rehab! Yay! I don't actually start until the middle of July, but I couldn't be more excited. Not only is it right around the corner from our new house, it's such a nice facility and is a complete retirement community; Independent Living, Assisted Living, and SNF. 

In other news, I started Weight Watchers last Monday. I have done WW before, but I used the old point system, so points plus is all new to me. I am LOVING it. It's easy and I already feel better about myself... and my clothes. :) I want to loose some weight, not only for me and my self esteem, but also to be able to handle the crutches and get around easier when I have my knee surgery. So far, I have lost 5 pounds... not too shabby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment