Monday, September 24, 2012

Lola

We are welcoming an addition to our little family Wednesday! Meet my little Lola...
Oh. My. Goodness. The cuteness is unbearable! Today, she is 7 weeks old. I get to pick her up Wednesday, and I can't wait! Lola is a Shorkie- Shih tzu, yorkie mix. She will only get about 8-10 pounds. 
I have ordered her a collar and leash with her name. And, Matt and I took a trip to Petco this afternoon. We got her food, treats, toys, shampoo, and carpet cleaner... LOL! She also has a car carrier and little crate... This puppy is going to be so spoiled! 
I have begged Matt for a puppy since we started dating.... 7 and a half years ago! It was never a good time, and he always talked his way out of it. Until now!! :) We have a yard for her to play and since I'm only 2 minutes from work, I will be able to come home at lunch and check on her! I am going to crate train her, and we will be going to puppy preschool once a week! Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.
More pictures when I get to bring her home!

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in Oxford, my neighbor had a Shorkie and I adored that dog! She had the cutest personality!! Have fun with Lola!

    ReplyDelete