Saturday, October 6, 2012

Puppy Preschool

 She is daddy's girl... and he didn't even want to get a puppy! The first few nights we had her, she was quiet and uneasy about everything. Now, she's a wild child! In to everything and has my house torn upside down with her toys! :)
 But who can get mad at that face? Not me! She keeps me on my toes, and I am so crazy about her!
Thursday night, we went to our first preschool class! She met lots of other puppies... all MUCH bigger than her! And her favorite was the German Shepard... LOL! We enrolled in the class for 6 weeks, and we will learn about foods, potty training, teething, socialization, crate training, and how to sit and come here. She is getting better about sleeping through the night, but she's not there quite yet. I am loving having a puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment