Friday, August 19, 2011

Life Planner

Okay. I don't think I have been this excited about something in forever. But, this is AWESOME! I LOVE to plan and be organized, so when I found this on another blog I follow.... blueeyedbride.com ... I knew I had to have it! I ordered it several weeks ago, but Erin Condren's site was hacked, so I had to re-order and wait longer... but let me tell you, it was worth the wait!
I chose this design because I LOVE pictures! I wanted my planner to remind me of me, so my cover is pictures of me and Matt. I also ordered the notepads to match my planner scheme. And I have new ultra fine point sharpies... my favorite :)
Because I had to re-order when her site was hacked, I was surprised with a few personalized gift tags! Too cute! I have gone over every inch of my new planner... It came with stickers for special events and a zip pouch for coupons or notes. 
I love the design and am so excited about being organized in style! You have to visit her site for some goodies! :) Erin Condren 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment