Thursday, August 4, 2011

There's No Place Like Home...

After spending the summer in Arkansas, I am so happy to be home! I love my family, but there's truly no place like home. I missed my bed, my car, my grocery store, my couch, my Apple TV, everything. It's really hard to be away from home for almost 3 months! I have cleaned for days, gone to Giant Eagle twice, gassed up both vehicles, and done laundry nonstop. BUT. I am so glad to be home.
I have started the job search, once again. Hopefully I will luck right in to one soon. Sooner than later. I have missed my job, and I am more than ready to be back at it!
I have a little more cleaning and a few more loads of laundry, then I will feel all caught up and ready to go!
I am sooo ready for Razorback Football. We have trips planned to make it back to Fayetteville several time this fall for games!
GO HOGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment