Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Reading

I have spent a lot of time reading this summer! I LOVE to read and since I was able to take the summer off, that's exactly what I did! I started with the Bride Quartet... Fabulous books!

A set of 4 books about 4 best friends who own a wedding business. I really liked each book; they were easy reads and definately for a girly-girl!
I also really like Emily Giffin, and she has some great books out... Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Baby Proof. 

All of these are fabulous! I haven't seen Something Borrowed, but if the movie is anything like the book, I NEED to see it! I especially loved Baby Proof. At first I was a little skeptical, but it is a must read. 
I just finished Twenties Girl.

It was a little strange, but I enjoyed the read. I'm not a big fan of ghosts/ghost stories, but this book had a much deeper meaning... maybe even brought a little tear...
Up next is The Help. I have heard nothing but great things about this one, and I can't wait to get started. I am going to read it this weekend and be ready to see the movie in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment