Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Deck the Halls

I love to decorate my house, and I love Christmastime!  Unfortunately, we don't have much storage room, therefor, not much room for all of my favorite things. We don't even have a Christmas tree, which is unacceptable, but finding a place to put it 11 months out of the year and making Matt haul it up the stairs just doesn't seem worth it. HA!


When we lived in Conway, I decorated like crazy. Christmas tree, wreath, tabletops, gifts wrapped, and everything in between... all up and ready no later than Thanksgiving :) My, how things have changed! This year I pulled out a few things to make our house festive and add a little sparkle! These are my Kate Spade Christmas dishes. They have little reindeer on them and I LOVE getting to display them on the table! 


My kitchen is really all that got decorated, but better one room than none! 


We are leaving Friday to spend the weekend in Russellville with Matt's family, and we are having Wilkins Christmas Saturday night. I am so ready to see Jeremy, Jax, and Emily! Matt and I are already fighting over who gets to hold Emily first... I bet I win :)


1 comment:

  1. Your decorations are lovely. There will be lots of years when you will have a big tree and tons of decorations. Matt will be out of Law School soon.

    ReplyDelete