Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

When winter comes, it comes with fury! It started snowing a few days ago, but today it was "snowing cats and dogs", as one of my patients put it. I work about 30 miles from home, but it took me FOUR AND A HALF HOURS to make it home tonight. I am pooped! Luckily, Matt had shoveled the snow in our drive way and was waiting on me with hot chocolate when I finally made it. I know, he's wonderful.
I have never seen it snow this much in such a little amount of time. In about 6 hours, we got 16 inches, and it's still coming down. It's strange because usually, the "Lake Effect" snow usually goes right over our house since we live so close to the lake. Today, however, the lake had other plans. Haha! We are expecting more... and more... and more. I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter here in Cleveland.
Here's a picture of downtown this afternoon...





Now onto the important stuff! Miss Emily is here! And Aunt Mo Mo is going crazy waiting to meet her. Mike has sent me pictures every morning, and I just can't get enough of that precious face! Matt and I really considered making a quick trip to see her this weekend, but we are going to be traveling so much over the next few weeks, we decided we could make it one more week. We are going to Russellville on the 17th for Wilkins' Christmas, so I'm sure all of our time will be spent with Emily! I will post more pictures as soon as I can get my hands on some, but this will do for now :)


Last, but certainly not least... I LOVE my new blog design! Lara created it for me at Designerblogs.com, and she is amazing! Thanks Lara!

No comments:

Post a Comment