Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tis the Season

The past few days have been full of excitement at the Wilkins' house! Matt has been without a vehicle since May, and he has been riding the bus to school and home when I wasn't able to take him or pick him up. He ordered a brand new JEEP in September, and it finally came in Friday! It is so awesome... and it has been a blessing with all the snow we've had and are expecting!


He took me to work Friday, and when he picked me up, he was in this! He also had a surprise for me...




WOW! I was so surprised! They are beautiful. I am one lucky girl with a husband who loves me so much!

Matt and I say every year that we aren't going to buy Christmas gifts for each other, but usually we both end up buying a little something (or big something) Usually, I play by the rules and he doesn't. :) This year, we made the same deal. So, he claims the earrings aren't for Christmas... They definitely are! 

The Cleveland Fire Fighters are collecting toys for Toys for Tots, so Saturday, we went to Target and picked up 3 toys to take by the station. We got 2 boy toys and one girl toy (because we have 2 nephews and 1 niece!) I am so happy we decided to do this. It just made both of us feel like we did something special for some kiddos this Christmas!


Of course, Matt chose a remote control car and NERF gun, and I chose a Barbie! Ha!

We are so ready to see Emily... This is a picture from the hospital.





No comments:

Post a Comment