Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life Lately

I have been so busy this week! Matt and I joined the gym about 2 weeks ago, and I have really enjoyed going and blowing off some steam! It also has tanning, which is great incentive to get me there. Haha! My caseload at work has finally picked up, so I have been extremely busy at work- I love it! I am 4 weeks into my 13 week contract, and I am enjoying myself so much. It's great to wake up every morning looking forward to what the day holds and not dreading going in!
As far as the weather goes, UGH! We loved the snow before we lived in it and had to deal with driving in it every day! It feels like it will never go away. I am so looking forward to spring. Or, just visiting Arkansas! Ha! Speaking of Arkansas, I have having some major Jeremy, Jax, and Emily withdrawals! I need to see these sweet babies... even though Jeremy is not a baby anymore :(

A few weeks ago, we decided to stop going to the same ole restaurants and try new ones. So far, we have been to Parallax and Fahrenheit, both in Tremont. Tremont is a small area about 10 minutes from our house, and it is fabulous. Super fun restaurants, lounges and bars, little boutiques, and great atmosphere all around! We have really come to love this area! Check out the links below.

Parallax
Fahrenheit

No comments:

Post a Comment