Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lucky Girl

I am one lucky girl! And Matt spoils me every day :) Example:
Matt and I decided to sell my laptop and buy a desktop in a few months to have in the office. We decided he would use his computer mainly for school, and a desktop would be more reasonable to hold all of our pictures and music. It sounded great in theory. But... I have never been without a laptop, and I just missed it! I didn't realize how much I actually use one. Surfing the web, blogging, facebook, and of course online shopping! :) Matt has his computer all day at school, and when he goes on trips he always takes it with him. Since we haven't bought a desktop yet, not having a computer was driving me crazy. So... my fabulous husband comes home today with a MacBook Air for me! 

I got my camera out to take a picture, but the battery was dead, so I borrowed from Apple. :)
It is the 11" one, and it is the perfect size for me! Plus, it only weighs like 2 pounds! I honestly think I could fit it in my purse with a little cleaning out. :) I know this post is completely to brag on my hubby, but he deserves it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment