Friday, January 14, 2011

Sick

That is about all that has been going on at our house lately. I was sick all last week with what the doctor called a "mild pneumonia". But, let me tell you, mild does not describe how I felt. 2 days last week I didn't even get out of bed at all. I started feeling better Saturday, and Matt woke up Sunday coughing and congested. Fabulous. He has been sick all this week, and the doctor gave him the same diagnosis as me... bless his heart.
On top of the crud that we have shared, we have gotten so much snow. I don't remember experiencing this much snow last year... it is terrible. Every street around our house has had about 4 inches for the past 3 days, and there is no sign of warmer temperatures in the near future. The snow has slowed down a little, but more if forecasted for the weekend! We plan on staying in and trying to stay warm! I see chili, cinnamon rolls, and hot chocolate in our future! I also plan on putting away my Christmas decorations this weekend- I know I'm a little late, but... oh well!
Have a great weekend and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment